What can be more versatile than a pair of jeans. We all have a pair or numerous pairs in our closet. They are so easy to dress up with heels and a silky cami paired with a leather or suede jacket, or dressed down with sneakers and a simple white tee. Not to mention the ease of throwing them on and being super comfy all day and into the night! The denim trend has evolved so much over the years and this season we bet you will want to put one of these trends into rotation in your wardrobe. Here are several styles to capture and try out in your closet.
1) FRINGE- They were big for Spring/Summer and will continue into the Fall. This look adds a fun, festive, and flirty look to your wardrobe.
2) PEARLS- Talk about dressing up your jeans, pearls as well as sparkles will bring your night game outfit up several notches.
3) SIDE STRIPES- Trending like crazy, this sporty look with side stripes has a race track edginess. This will make you look super cute and stylish. Perfect for teaming with all the cute sneakers offered for this Fall.
4) UNEVEN HEM- Still making waves from this Spring, the uneven hem is wearable for anyone and is perfect to wear with any of your tops. This staggered hemline is perfect worn with heels, or with metallic/brocade boots, but also adorable worn with furry slides or sneakers to allow your footwear to be on display!
5) TWO TONED- One MAJOR feature this Fall is the two toned denim. This new fashion trend of mixing 2 denim washes is a fun and fresh way to change your jeans. The look can be subtle or more contrasting depending on how you want to display this look. The trend is to mix denim with denim both on top and bottom!
6) DECONSTRUCTED- Deciding between a denim skirt/jean combination, an illusion of denim cutoffs paired with darker jeans, or 2 different recontructing of the jean's hem or leg are only a few options to wearing this fun trend.
Sidney Clark hopes we have inspired you. Choosing from one of these trends should help you decide which look to incorporate into your closet. Please leave comments on what style you like....we love hearing what our customers have to say.
Have a wonderful weekend with the warm weather returning. The SCD girls are heading to Discovery Park in Union City, Tn. for the weekend to do a show/fashion show and we are elated to be back in our hometown. Come see us if you are in the area!